Monday, January 11, 2010

Girls' Night+The Bachelor=Food Regrets

I watched The Bachelor tonight with a group of girlfriends and had a blast making fun of the show and saying things that will probably send me to hell.  No pizza ended up being involved but...a pinata, yes, a pinata full of candy and a bottle of wine was involved.  It's usually really easy for me to pass on alcohol because the calories just aren't worth it to me but it just seems appropriate when watching a cheesy girly show.  And the candy...well Rolos and "fun sized" Snickers are just too hard to pass up!  And they're tiny...right?  But one Rolos turned into three plus one fun sized Snickers.  Before you know it I am way beyond my points for the day.  Not a good way to start off the week.  Perhaps this will motivate me to try to earn "Activity Points" to make up for it somewhat.  Now if I could just figure out this whole motivation in the winter thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment