Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Halloween Food Regret



I was doing well today WeightWatchers points-wise until these arrived in my office: Halloween sugar cookies. The little tiny sugary sprinkles are one of my weaknesses. I figured a cookie or two wouldn't hurt but then those two cookies turned into four cookies. FOUR cookies y'all! I had a nostalgic moment after the first bite. They reminded me of my favorite Girl Scout cookies back in the day, "Scott-T's." Not sure on the accurate spelling but they were thin, crispy, and covered in little sugar sprinkles. Anyway, after the third cookie I knew I should stop but something came over me, like I must only eat an even number of cookies so you better go ahead and eat that fourth! 

Now coming down off my sugar high, my thick sugary saliva and full-ish stomach  just leave me  feeling disgusting and full of food regret. 

No comments:

Post a Comment